CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Stake Beehive Girl's Camp

This year was Rebecca's first year going to church girl's camp. This year they did it a little different having it just be the Beehives throughout the stake. They had a lot of fun but missed being "mothered" by the fabulous Laurels! I drove up to Camp Wilderness, our church camp site WAY up in the mountains, to pick up some of the girls at the end of the week. I was told it was a pretty windy road.... well..... they were RIGHT! Thankfully I took a dramemine before I left that morning and then after arriving to the destination (2 hours up!) I decided to take another dramemine!!! Thankfully again, I did not get sick!! I did sleep all afternoon, though. Maybe next time one will be sufficient. Here are some pictures of the week.



1 comments:

Mimi said...

Looks like you were having fun Rebecca. Make the most of your time in the Young Women's program, they will be some of your best memories. If you ever need help or ideas for Personal Progess give me a call.