CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

First day of school

Today was our first day of school. Mom had many mixed emotions going on. Today Britton started his sophomore year at Redwood. I can't hardly believe it. I remember yesterday I was crying because I didn't want to leave him for kindergarten. Then, I remember crying dropping him off his first day of seventh grade. Then, I remember very vividly crying after dropping him of his first day of High School. Gosh! what's next?? Graduation? Then, mission? Then, marriage and babies?? Well, on another note, Rebecca started seventh grade today at Green Acres Middle School. This was a whole new experience. Between the both of us, our emotions and nerves were flying everywhere! She was extremely nervous (as well as myself) and had major stomach issues this morning. After many prayers and her dad's blessing, I think she was ok. I've been thinking of them all day today wondering how they've been doing. I can't believe summer is already gone. I have another week before I go back and then it'll be back to work for all of us.


10 comments:

rahmfamily said...

I know! I cried on the drive home from dropping off Eleanor this morning. When will it ever end?? The kids look so great and Rebecca, I love that green shirt on you!!

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

The kids look great for the first day! Hope it all went well for them.

Mimi said...

Don't get me started on the kids growing up way to fast. Anna starts preschool on Tuesday. Good think I have Lukie to keep me busy:)

Shannon P. said...

Not sure if you will remember our family but we were in your ward when we loved in Visalia.We moved to Utah almost 5 years ago. I found your blog through Karyl's. Your kids have got so big,they were so little when we were in the ward with you.

Rhonda said...

Your family is so adorable. I love your blog. Wow your kids are growing up so fast. You are definately the BEST Sunbeam teachers!

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

Okay girl, you didn't tell me you had a blog too! Love it.

Your kids are adorable. We miss Rebecca in Primary. Hope she is having fun in YWs. :)

Always Evans said...

They are growing up too fast. We miss Britton and Rebecca so much. They are growing into such beautiful and handsome young people.
Love,
Mom & Dad

Laura Lee said...

Fun times at the Reher family! Back to school time is the best--even if it means they are getting too old!

The Ball Family said...

I hope you don't mind.. I found your blog from Cyndy's page. I hope the kids had a good first day of school!

Brown Family said...

Rachael,
So fun to find your family through Karyls blog. I still remember being in the same ward in Visalia so many years ago. Lary and Bev are now Elder and Sis Brown, serving in Edenton, NC. How fun to see your adorable family! Also CONGRATS on your degree. What an accomplishment. Our family blog is private, but if you'd like, you can send me an email and I will send you an invite. Best to you in your masters program! Nicole and Bart Brown
email: brownni1@yahoo.com