CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Last spring I graduated from Fresno State with my Bachelor's degree in Communicative Disorders and Deaf Studies. These are some pictures of my graduation. Rebecca was the "ace in my pocket" when it came to studying for exams. She's a great help! Her fam0us words were always, "Come on mom, you should already know this!" "We've gone over this a thousand times already!"
Mom was able to come home for a week from her mission to attend graduation. Thanks mom, that meant a lot to have you here.
My best "travel buddy, Yvette" We carpooled to Fresno every day and will continue to do so for the NEXT two years! Thanks Yvette for being such a great driving buddy!
Our "group" that I will never forget! I love my school friends. I guess you can say we've been through the "trenches" together and will continue for the next two years. We will all attend the Speech Therapy Master's Program this fall.... scary!
I could not have gotten this far without my wonderful husband, Dale. He's such a great support to me and continues to be. Two more years to go!!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

I promise I'll send you the graduation picture! Then you can add it to this post:) Oh my gosh I didn't even know you started your own blog. Love the template! Welcome to the world of blogging.

rahmfamily said...

Congratulations graduate! Ok, so I'm really proud of you, you know that? I hope I get good grades like you when I go back to school some day. Go bulldogs!